IRWA supports professionals of all disciplines within the right of way industry. As a member, individuals have access to the knowledge, resources and training that are needed for every phase of their careers.
- Specialized education and credentialing opportunities
- Discounts on online and classroom courses
- Reduced rates to IRWA events, including the annual education conference
- Networking opportunities at chapter and regional events
- Access to the IRWA member directory, online discussion forum and career center
- Access to volunteer and leadership development opportunities
- Subscription to Right of Way Magazine, the industry’s leading publication
- Opportunity to join industry committees or discipline committees of practice
- Discounts at the IRWA publications store
How to Join
Annual IRWA dues are $225 (USD). At this time, Chapter 39 has no additional membership dues.
Join online for the easiest, fastest way to begin enjoying benefits:
Or, download pdf:
After processing your membership application, you will be considered a “pending member” while Chapter 39 reviews and approves your application for “regular member” status. You will then receive an electronic welcome letter with an ID number so you can start enjoying all the IRWA benefits.
For any question about Membership, please contact Kyle Schroeder, Membership Chair at email@example.com.